Learn more Click on the Apple menu. It's the black, apple-shaped icon in the upper-left of your screen.
- how to remove icon from mac folder!
- How to automatically switch default printers based on your location | PCWorld.
- portal 1 for mac download.
- The Isolated, Added Security Method: Multiple User Accounts;
- corretivo mac nw e nc;
- customize icons on mac desktop.
- Switching Your Default Printer Automatically.
Click on System Preferences. Click on the drop-down menu next to "Default printer. Click on your preferred printer. The printer you selected is now the default printer for your Mac.
- wondershare pdf converter pro mac review!
- what is other on mac flash storage?
- How ControlPlane Works.
- How can I set up default printers on My M… - Apple Community;
- film magic pro mac free;
- type a grave accent on mac.
Select "Last used" if you want to continue using the same printer you last used. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
macOS: Setting Your Default Printer
Already answered Not a question Bad question Other. Related wikiHows. Article Info This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. The printer you select in Step 3 above will now be selected as the default each time you select File, Print in an application.
Tech-Ease is your source for just-in-time answers for classroom technology questions. Funding for Tech-Ease content development has been provided by by various grants from the University of South Florida and the Florida Department of Education. Tech Ease for all your classroom technology needs. How do I change the default printer?